Whiskey lovers will love this image of a glass of whiskey being poured next to a quote by American author Mark Twain. "Too much of anything is bad, but too much whiskey is barely enough." Great for a man cave or a bar. It also makes a great gift for dad. It is printed on a real dictionary page, ready for you to frame.
* Size = 8" x 11" (approximately).
* We recommend using an 11"x14" or larger frame with a mat that has an 8"x10" opening.
* Pages come from real dictionaries that are old and are in danger of ending up in a landfill .
* Each print is on a different dictionary page. The images shown here are just samples.
* The prints are placed inside a plastic sleeve with a piece of cardboard for protection. The cardboard and plastic are not part of the product. Please discard or recycle the plastic and the cardboard piece before you attempt to frame it.
* Frames and mats are not included. You only get the dictionary page.